Saturday, March 5

A gift for you

Hiya!!

I was going through all the photos on my laptop trying to organize them and came across a card I had not yet shared on my blog.

Last fall I participated in a secret sister exchange and I made this card to send to my secret sister.

I used a frame from Gina K's Lovely Labels 2 stamp set to create the focal image for the card. I cut the frame out using spellbinders Labels 16 and layered it on top of a couple of scalloped squares.

The pattern papers are Black Markets Let it Bloom and I paired them up with SU's Baja Breeze, Gina K's Tan Leather and Wine with Everything. I embellished the card with prima flower with button centers.
Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely Labels, Labeled with Love
Ink: Lilac Posies, Versamark
Paper: Gina K - White, Tan Leather, Wine with Everything,
Black Market - Let it Bloom, SU - Baja Breeze
Other: Spellbinders Labels 16 and Square Nestabilites, Twine, Primas, Buttons

2 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous papers and terrific layout -- glad you found this one and shared it!

Unknown said...

How beautiful, love those colors!!