Tuesday, February 8

The Dr's in...

Hi!

Today I have a sneak peek of one of my treats I will be sharing for the Layers of Color Cake Decorating party but first I would like to share a card I made for the MFT WSC getting Sketchy #5.
I used one of the Pure Innocence images called World's Best Doctor. I colored him with copics, E000, E00, E21, E25, E27, E29, E41, E42, GY93, YG95, YG97, W00, W0, W1, W2, C2, C3, C4, C6. I added a thick coat of Crystal Lacquer to the metal on the clipboard, buttons, stethoscope, and shoes.

The pattern papers are Webster's Pages and the cs is from a local scrapbook store. I wanted to keep to a masculine theme so I used Jute Ribbon, buttons and twine for embellishments.

Now how about a sneak peek of one of my sweet treats I created during my baking frenzy this past weekend... I am going to be a tease and not tell you anything at all about this picture! *wink* So stop back on the 23rd to get a full glimpse and all the details of this little treat!

Thanks so much for visiting! I love that you take the time to do so and please be sure to leave me a comment or email me if you have any questions!

No comments: