Tuesday, January 11

It's sketchy time

Hello!

I am going to keep my post quick this morning as I need to get to work...

The My Favorite Things weekly stamp club was the inspiration for my card today. The Wednesday Stamp Club will now be centered around a weekly sketch and you can read all about this weeks sketch here.
I did not do any coloring on my card...that doesn't happen very often does it? lol!

Stamps: MFT
Ink: SU
Paper: SU, K & Company
Other: Ribbon, Lace, Die-namic Hearts a Plenty Die, Spellbinders Tags
The hearts and sentiment are from a set called Boho Blossoms. The hearts and the matting for them were cut by hand. The border along the top was made using the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty die.

The papers are SU - Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla, K & Company - Hopscotch.

Have a wonderful Tuesday and stop back soon!

No comments: