Tuesday, December 7

Note card gift set

Hiya!

Does anyone else get on a kick and make the same or similar thing over and over again? I do and I have been on a note card kick the past couple of weeks.
I made 6 of these note cards. I didn't take a picture of all of them because they are the exact same.
I kept them pretty CAS with the sentiment and snowflake taking center stage. The papers are SU and the stamp set is Gina K's Holiday Greeting.
The inside is just as CAS with just a sentiment that says Merry Christmas.
I want to give these as a gift so I made a little box to put them in.
The box is a template die from Sizzex that I picked up at a local craft store. I made a bellyband for the box and decorated it with a frame that I made. The Poinsettia is from the Festive Frame stamp set and is colored with copics. I did not write down which copics I used...I apologize for that. I usually am pretty good at sharing which ones I use.
The sentiment is also from Holiday Greetings. The papers are Gina K and Basic Grey's Fruitcake.

Thank you for checking in with me today! Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: