Monday, December 6

Love is...

Happy Monday!

I apologize for being quiet the last few days. I am busy getting ready for Christmas. My entire family will be coming to my for Christmas and I have tons to do to get the house in shape especially the lower level. We hardly use our finished basement so it has become a catch all for anything we do not need anymore or have are not decided what to do with yet. It has become quite packed let tell ya! lol! I need to get it cleaned out and organized so the older kids can go down there and play pool, darts or just hang out away from the adults.
Maybe if I organize it well I will be all set for a garage sale in the spring...ya right! LMBO! I say that every year! I will probable shove everything to the storage side and forget about it for another year - lol!

I do have a card to share with you today. It was inspired by this weeks Color Spotlight challenge on Stamp TV. The colors for this week were Innocent Pink, Chocolate Brown and Ivory. These colors remind me of Valentine's Day so I made a Valentine card.

Stamps: Gina K - Love Notes, Vintage Borders
Ink: SU
Paper: Gina K, Basic Grey
Other: Stitching, Pearls Ribbon, Nestibilities
The musical notes are from Vintage Borders and the sentiment is from Love Notes. Both are stamped on Ivory paper with SU Early Expresso ink. I love this color of ink - it is my new favorite brown ink! I used a couple of the newer nestibility dies to cut each of them out. The sentiment is cut out with the Diamond dies and the musical notes are cut out with the Wonky
Square dies.
The patter papers are Basic Grey's Bittersweet and I added stitching around the edges. I did not want to take away from the sentiment so I added some ruffled ribbon and pearls to finish off the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a marvelous Monday my friends!

No comments: