Saturday, November 13

Warm and cozy colors

Happy Saturday my friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!
Tonight I would like to share a card that was inspired by the Stamp TV's Friday Spotlight Color Challenge. The colors we were challenged to use are White, Red Hot and Turquoise Sea.
I made another Christmas card...surprised aren't you? LOL!

Stamps: Gina K
Ink: Vivid, Copics
Paper: Gina K
Other: Glitter, Cuttlebug EF, Ribbon, MS Border Punch,
Spellbinders, Crystal Lacquer, Liquid Applique.
The image is from Gina K's Warm and Cozy Christmas stamp set as is the sentiment. It's colored with copics, E000, E00/E25, E27/E31, E53/C00/C5, C6, C7, C8/G82, G85/BG13, BG32, BG49/R22, R24, R27, R29. I added a thick coat of crystal lacquer to the boot, snowmans hat, button and nose. The snow is liquid applique and before I heated it with my heat tool to puff it up, I sprinkled white glitter on it to give it that sparkle that fresh fallen snow has.
I used a couple of Cuttlebug embossing folders, Swiss Dots and Snowflakes.
All the papers are Gina K's Pure Luxury Papers.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciated it!

1 comment: