Sunday, November 14

Sparklin' Snowman

Hi!

Today we got our new front door installed along with new locks on the rest of our doors. Since my hubby was busy helping out and I got my house cleaned and laundry done yesterday, I was able to spend some time this afternoon crafting!
Today I wanted to share a card I made last weekend.

Stamps: Magnolia, Gina K - Holiday Greetings
Ink: Versamark, SU, Copics
Paper: SU, Copic X-press It
Other: Spellbinders, MFT Die-namic, Ribbon,
Sizzix Die, Glitter, Glitter Pen, Felt, Clear Glaze Pen,
Brad, Hologram ep
The image is #424 snowman from Magnolia-licious...it's he adorable?! I colored him with copics to match the pattern paper I used on the card. The copics i used are Y13, Y18/YR15, YR16, YR18/R000/E55, E57, E59/B60. I added some sparkle to him using both glitter and my clear glitter pen.
The snow is white felt and I cut the scallops using the Jumbo scallop die-namic die from MFT. I added glitter along the tops of the scallops so the snow was nice and sparkly like my snowman.

I wanted something behind the snowman so he was not washed out against the pattern paper so I added a large chocolate snowflake the I cut out using a spellbinder Blossom 2 die and heat embossed snowflakes on it with Hologram embossing powder.
I finished off the card with ribbon and snowflakes. The snowflakes are cut out using the Northern Frost die from SU.

I hope you are not getting tired of all these Christmas cards! I am trying out a few designs and images to come up with my Christmas card that I will be mass producing to send out this year. I think I need to keep trying so I am not spending a small fortune in postage! lol! You know how those layers and bulk add up in postage costs!

Thank so much for checking in with me tonight and enjoy the rest of your evening!

Sharri

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Sharri! I love that adorable snowman and the way you did the snow with the scallop die is inspiring.