Wednesday, October 20

Love you bots!!

Hiya Stampers!

I wanted to share this card over the weekend but I came down with the flu late Saturday night. I am finally starting to feel a bit better this afternoon, enough so that I can finally post about my card ;o)

I made this card for my husband for Sweetest Day, which was last Saturday. I also entered it in last weeks My Favorite Things challenge, which I just found out today that I was drawn as the winner! Woot Woot!!

Stamps: MFT - Love Machine
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Copics
Paper: Gina K, Basic Grey, Copic X-press It
Other: Rectangle Nestibilities, Ribbon, Spellbinders Ribbon tag,
Brads, Die-namics Cloud Template, Circle Punch
The challenge was to create a project with a boy or masculine theme. I used the MFT Love Machine set. I colored the bot with copics N1, N2, N3, N4, N5. The pattern paper is Basic Greys Ambrosia and I paired it up with Gina K's Pumpkin Spice and Smokey Slate. The moon was punched with a circle punch and the clouds were cut from vellum using the die-namics cloud template. I finished off the card with star brads and ribbon.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your evening! I am off to see what the MFT challenge is this week!

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a kool card, the design paper goes so perfect with this.