Saturday, September 18

Forgotten Lilies

Hi there!
How is your weekend going? I hope fantastic!!

I found this colored image from Gina K's By Your Side stamp set buried on my crafting table. I honestly think it has been buried since this set was released! Poor thing has been waiting for ever to be used so I took pity and made a quick card with it!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: By Your Side
Ink: Memento, Copic, Ranger Distressed Ink
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury, Basic Grey
Other: Labels 8, Ribbon, Crystal Lacquer, Spica Pen

I used all scrap paper for this card. The card base is Gina K's Fresh Asparagus and the pattern papers are from Basic Grey's Origins pack.
I know I colored the lilies with copics but I do not remember which ones, sorry! I usually try to write down which ones I use so I can share that with you.
I added a thick coat of crystal lacquer to the vase and used my clear spica pen to give the lilies a bit of shimmer, which is very hard to see in the picture. I used Spellbinder's Labels 8 to cut out the image and before removing it from the die I sponged Antique Linen distressed ink around the image. I finished off the card with a bow

Thank you for checking in with me today! Have a wonderful rest of your Saturday!!

No comments: