Wednesday, June 30

Happy for you Botanicals

Hi!
Today I would like to share a card made with Gina K's Botanical stamp set. I used White PL for my card base, Vibrant Violet for my matting and Lovely Lavender which I embossed with the Sizzix Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The script in the focal image was stamped with Memento's Lulu Lavender and the image was stamped with Memento's Cantalope. I cut it out with Spellbinders labels 4 then added a Big Scalloped Oval Nestibility behind that.

I am so glad the week is half over. It has been an extremely hard week at work. We received some unsettling news the past couple of days which has everyone worried.
I hope your week is going much better than mine!
Stop back again soon!!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals
Paper: Gina K - White, Vibrant Purple, Lovely Lavender PL
Ink: Memento
Other: Spellbinders Labels 4, Nestibilities Big Scalloped Ovals, Brads, Hardware, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Zutter Round It All

1 comment:

Rufus said...

love all the layers and embossing. Also like the words behind the flower. Hope that your week gets better.
R/