Monday, April 19

Bee-autiful colors

Hiya my crafting friends!

How about some bee colors today?
I made and entered this card for a color challenge on Stamp TV. As you can see the colors were yellow, black and white. I used the flowers from the Spring Mix stamp set and colored them with copics. The sparkle in the center is stickles. The black cs on the sides with the lattice trim is actually Spellbinders Lattice Pendant cut in half.
The papers are Black Onyx, Lemon Drop and White pl. The glitter paper is from Paper Potpourri's Bumblebee Boutique Assortment.

I appreciate you visiting me and hope you stop back soon!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Spring Mix
Paper: Black Onyx, Lemon Drop, White pl, Potpourri's Bumblebee Boutique Assortment.
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Copics (C3, C4, C5, C7, C8, C9, Y000, y00, y02, y13, BG0000)
Other: Spellbinders Lattice Pendant, Ribbon, Fern Leave Punch, Stickles

No comments: