Tuesday, April 20

Best Friends tag

Hello!
Tonight I have a tag to share that I made for one of the Anything But A Card challenges on Stamp TV. This tag turned out much bigger than I planned on and now am not sure what it could be used for. Any suggestions?
I have thought about attaching a back to it and turning it into a card.
Anywho, I used some fun spring pattern paper from a DCWV paper pack, SU's So Saffron, Regal Rose and Tempting Turquoise. The white is Gina's PL. The sentiment is from Gina's Friends stamp set.
The base of the tag is one of Spellbinders Mega Wavy Rectangle dies. I also used the Petite Ovals and Big Scalloped Rectangles.
I finished the tag off with ribbon, buttons and a prima flower.

Have a wonderful rest of your evening!


Project Supplies:
Stamps: Friends
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Paper: SU So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, White PL, DCWV.
Other: Ribbon, Nestibilities/Spellbinders, buttons, prima flower

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Pretty papers. The buttons and flower look great.