Friday, March 26

MWAH!

Woo Hoo!!! It's Friday and a Happy Friday to you all!

Can you tell what my Blast from the Past challenge is this week just by the title of my post?

MWAH! It's kissing of course! This week we are revisiting Gina's video on the kissing technique. Watch Gina's video here and then go find your big bold stamps and play along with me.

Here is my card sample for the challenge.
I used Gina's Pressed Flowers stamp set along with the dotted and crackled backgrounds from her Bold Flowers stamp set for my card.

I used Memento inks (Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leave and New Sprout) to stamp the images on Gina's White PL paper. The buttons are from Gina's Neutral Asst pack and the pattern paper is Basic Greys Euphoria.

I hope you will join along with this weeks Blast from the Past Challenge. Remember if you do, your will be entered in the drawing for a chance to to win a free stamp set of your choice. Make sure you upload your projects to the Stamp TV gallery with the tag of STVBPSLS04 so you are entered in the drawing.

You can find all the information about the Blast from the Past Challenge and all the other challenges here on StampTV.


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Pressed Flowers, Bold Flowers
Ink: Cantaloupe, Dandelion, Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leave, New Sprout
Paper: Fresh Asparagus, White PL, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Grey - Euphoria

Other: Ribbon, Buttons, Scrappers Floss

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Neat card! Love how you rounded the two opposite corners.