Thursday, March 25

By Your Side

Hi!

My card today uses a stamp set By Your Side. This set had some of my favorite bible verses in it. The sentiment I used on my card is hard to read in the picture, it says "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble". The flower is also an image from the set. I stamped it on ivory pl paper and colored it with copics.

The card base is Gina's Kraft paper and the pattern paper is from one of my new DCWV packs called Linen Closet. I finished off the card with ribbon and some stitching.


I am sorry I have not been posting much the past couple of weeks. I have been taking advantage of the warmer, sunny weather by spending time outdoors with my family and working in my flower beds.

I hope you are enjoying some nice spring weather!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: By Your Side
Ink: Soft Sand, Copics (E42, BG11, BG23, BG34, G00
Paper: Kraft pl, Ivory PL, DCWV - Linen Closet
Other: Ivory Ribbon, Circle Nestibility, Swiss Dot EF, EK Border Punch, Ribbon Tags, Trio Tags, Stickles, Janome Sew Mini

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Sharri! Love that flower and beautiful design on this :o)

Selma said...

This is gorgeous. I love the color of the flower and the bp are beautiful.

Pam said...

The the color combo. Nice coloing esp. the flower.