Thursday, October 29

Card template

Happy Thursday!

Are you ready to party tonight?
The release party starts in about 3 hours SCS in GinaK's Forum .
I hope you will join in the fun! You will not want to miss all of the preview samples the design team has to share!

Today I do not have a card to share. I was asked where I got the template to make my Viola Birthday card. Well I did not have a template to go off of. I just saw a picture of a card similar to it and went from memory.
I did take pictures of how I made the card to show you.
I started out with a 8 1/2 x 7 piece of cs.

Score it down the middle at 4 1/4 inches and again 2 inches from the bottom. Fold ad the scored lines.
Cut off the 2 inch section on the left hand side.
Score a diagonal line on the left hand section from the top middle score line to the bottom point and fold at the scored line.
Cut off the top triangle and that it.
Here is what it looks like all folded up. I have adjust this to make a bigger card. The viola birthday card is 6x6 inches so I started with a 8x12 piece of cs.
If you make any cards like this, let me know. I would love to see them.
Have a wonderful rest of your evening and I hope to see you at the party later on!! If you can not make it, I will be sharing all of my previews over the next several day.
hugs,

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Hi Sharri,

Thanks for the directions.

If the Yankees play as badly tonight as last night, I'll join the party, otherwise I'll be glued to the TV tonight!

Enjoy!