Sunday, September 6

Pink Suede Jacket

Hi
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
I have a quick post for you this evening. I made this card for the Monday color challenge on Stamp TV. The challenge was to use the colors pink, black and grey. The challenges goes until tomorrow morning, 8:00 am ct.
The jacket is from a new set from Gina K called School Spirit. The jacket was stamped with memento's tuxedo black ink on pink velvet paper. It looks like a suede jacket. I added black doodlebug glitter to accent the jacket and small pearls for the snaps.
The cs is Gina K's Black Onxy, Moonlit Fog and SU's Blush Blossom.
I finished off the card with ribbon on the MM border punch and a few more pearls.

Have a great rest of your evening!
Hugs,


Card Details:
Stamps: School Spirit
Paper: Moonlit Fog, Black Onyx, Blush Blossom
Ink: Tuxedo Black, London Fog
Accessories: Pearls, Doodlebug Glitter, Nestibilities, Sizzix EMF, Making Memories Border Punch, Ribbon

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

This is so pretty. Makes me want to reach out and put that pink jacket on! I really like the pink pearls too.