Thursday, August 6

Chasing butterflies

Hello!
I hope everyone is having a great Thursday so far. We are suppose to have another beautiful day today before the rain comes in tonight and tomorrow. Abbi is hoping to be able to swim again this afternoon.
I have another Magnolia card to share today. This image of Tilda is from the Chasing Butterflies collection.
Tilda and the butterflies are colored with copic. For Tilda's wings, I watercolored with my glitter pen on the largest sections, the two smaller sections closer to her body are covered with crystal lacquer and I outlined the wings with glitter. I did the same for the butterflies.
All the cs is SU's and from my scraps. The DP is Basic Grey's Lilykate. I embossed the certain celery circle behind Tilda with one of my new quickutz embossing folders.


I finished off the card with a double border, ribbon, prima flowers and brads.

Have a terrific day!

1 comment:

Selma said...

Your Tilda cards are always so cute. I think I need to get some of the Magnolia stamps.