Friday, July 31

Many wishes

Good morning and happy Friday!

My internet was not cooperating with me last night so I as not able to post a card nor attend Gina K's release party :(
I will be reading through the forum today and checking out all of the eye candy I missed last night. I will also be checking out Gina's blog to see what the new sets look like and then I am sure I will be heading to the store on my way home from work.

Today's card went together really quickly.
I used Gina's Many Wishes stamp set, Basic Grey's Archaic paper and the rest is from my scraps. The border punch is a Making Memories one and the ribbon is also from my scraps.
Hmm... I guess there is not much else to say about the card, it was really that simple.


I love to hear what you thought about all the new goodies from Gina's release and if you bought anything and what it was.


I hope everyone has a great day.

5 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Glad I was'nt the only person having connection problems (last night) this morning here! I managed one post only!!! eeerrr
This is a very attractive card I love your choice of dp and your border punching is gorgeous!

Tina said...

Ohhhhhhh I love this card. So pretty and elegant. I wondered where you were last night!!! I didn't say all night 'cause SCS was a mess!! Posting comments BEFORE the cards that they applied to. It looked like everyone knew what was coming up next because they posts were all out of order. I couldn't handle it, it was dizzying (is that a word? LOL).

Theresa Momber said...

This is beautiful, Sharri! Love that DP. Sorry to hear about your internet troubles. Have fun shopping. I wish I could come. Working on my order right now.

Carla said...

Well, SCS was not at its best last night. I hung out for about 45 minutes. All the samples were GORGEOUS!! SCS is hardly working at all today, so maybe you can see them all tomorrow! This card is gorgeous, BTW!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Sharri, the sentiment is beautiful and I love the fab layout and pretty papers. Debbie x