Monday, April 20

Miss you so much

Hi!
How was your Monday?
It was rather rainy and dreary here, which makes going to work easier than when it is warm and sunny.
I wanted to share another card I made with the Magnolia stamp of Tilda hugging a bunny. I think this is such an adorable stamp and reminds me of my daughter and her stuffed bunnies.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with copics. After shading the wings, I used my quickie glue pen to cover them with glitter. The stitching on her shirt and jeans were accented with blue and pink Atyou Spica glitter pens. The bunny's tail was covered in Doodlebug's white flock.
The cs is SU's Rose Red and Buckaroo Blue. The DP is from one of Emily Giovanni digital pack that was included in Gina K's release in March. It was from the Rich and Shabby Freebie.
The sentiment is from Gina K's Tags Lines stamp set and was cut out using the double ended spellbinder tags.

Have a wonderful rest of your evening!
Sharri


Card details:
Stamps: Tag Lines, Magnolia - tilda hugging bunny.
Paper: Rose Red, Buckaroo Blue. DP is Rich and Shabby Freebie.
Accessories: Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Nestibilities (Deckled Rectangles and Double Ended Tags), Corner Punch, Flourishes Corner Punch, Ribbon, Pearls, Flock, Glitter, and Atyou Spica glitter pens.

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

ohhh so cute and beautifully colored. Love the corners on this too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so adorable, makes me smile.

Lynn Mercurio said...

How very sweet this is. Love the corners...so elegant.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, this is one of the sweetest Tilda images I've seen yet. LOOOOOOOVE your card...it's so adorable!

Enfys said...

This is the first time I've seen this Tilda image, and I am so in love with it. Gorgeous card
hugs
Enfys x