Wednesday, March 4

Being lazy...priceless

Good morning!

Today's card is my way of being a lazy stamper. I did not do any coloring of images, use any techniques and limited embellishments. The hardest thing I did for this card was use the rectangle nestibilities.
All the cs and dp is SU and it's all from my scraps. I am about ready to make up little packs of my scrap paper and sell it at Gina's garage sale this weekend. lol!
The color are Olive, Turquoise, and Pretty in Pink. The stamp set is Priceless and is also SU.
The ink is Olive Turquoise, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and So Saffron.
The flowers were punch with SU's 1 1/4 in circle punch and the border is punched with SU's new Eyelet border punch. The corners of the image were punch using Tonic's Duel Corner - Ticket Tag punch.

Have you checked out the new episode on Stamp TV today? I am heading over there right now.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Sharri

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh wow - I am the first to comment!!! I love this card! Glad I came over from Blog Links Group on Stamp TV! You are now on my bloglines feed so I can see your awesome art!

nikki said...

How do you do it every time something new and fresh comes out.
Your work is so special and creative. Be proud of your self because I am so proud of you. You are telanted.