Sunday, February 15

Abbi's Valentine

Good afternoon!

Are you having a nice weekend so far?
I was able to sleep in this morning, something I have not done for quite a few years! It is also a bright and sunny day. To bad it didn't feel as warm outside as it looks.
Today I am sharing another Valentine I made for my daughter Abbi.
The CS is Pure Luxury, Bazzill and Riding Hood Red. The dp is Doodlebug.
The stamp set I used is GinaK Designs Warm and Fuzzy. I colored them with Copics and cut out with a Nestie's wavy rectangle die cut.
The black and red cs behind the image was cute using Nesties large and small labels.
I added a white organdy bow and some half-backed pearls to finish off the card.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Sharri

2 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Your card is adorable!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What an adorable Valentine! I just love this set and you have really done a fantastic job with it on this project!