Thursday, December 25

Sending snail mail

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope Santa was very good to you all!
I love Christmas and not just because of receiving presents. I love to give the presents and usually go way overboard on my family. Yup, I am the spender in the family and my husband it the one that you have to use a crowbar to pry the wallet open. LOL! Yup, he's a saver. It's probably a good thing I have not given rubbed off my spending habits on him...hehehe!

Today's card is the snail from Framed Friends.

The cs is wasabi and carmel. Dp is K & Co's Margo mat pack. The border punch, zigzag is another one of Martha Stewart's. I added rhinestones to the border, at the ends of the ribbon and on the oval behind the sentiment which by the way is from SU Like it a latte set and punched out using the curly label punch. The flowers were stamped in garden green on the wasabi cs and I used my copics to add a bit of color to them.

The Swiss dots ef was used on the bottom of the dp matted to the card base and the wasabi the snail is matted on.
The snail is colored with Koh-i-noor pencils and oms. I paper pieced the snails shell with dp and added yellow glitter around the stamp. I covered the body of the snail and the glitter with crystal lacquer.

Between this post and my last two, I think I like this card using the framed friends the best. Which one do you like best?

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Sharri

No comments: