Tuesday, December 2

Penny Black snowman

Oh my goodness, how time flies!


I have not been a very good blogger this past week. It was crazy!! I had two birthdays in my family on top of the Thanksgiving holiday which left me with no spare time.
Can you believe Christmas is in just a 3 weeks? Anybody else behind on their Christmas cards, gifts they want to make and shopping?

The card I am sharing today is made with a Penny Black stamp I picked up at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago and a Basic Grey paper pack, Two Scoops which I picked up at Gina's brick and mortar store. The colors in the BG pack matched perfectly with Wasabi and Baja Breeze.


I colored the snowman with Koh-i-Noor pencils and OMS. I put crystal lacquer on his nose and arms. Blue rhinestones were used for buttons and the snow is white liquid applique, glitter sprinkled on top, then heated to make it puffy.
I also found a couple of the new nestibilities, large labels, small labels and labels two. I really like how they look layered. I am still searching for the labels one. Every store I have been to is out of them. I think I need to buy them on-line, which I didn't want to because I always end up spending more than I wanted to...hehehe!
I used the fancy photo corner punch and layered them with the dp on the bottom and baja on the top.
Fuzzy white paper was used for the snowflakes with a blue rhinestone in the center.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and awesome start to the week!
I am off to catch an update on the weather. They are forecasting another winter storm here in Wisconsin.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Sharri

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

(raising hand) yep...totally behind. But now I am just taking it easy blurfing--when I should be doing lots of other things! lol!

Beautiful card. I love how you framed that fella! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Super adorable, Sharri!

How do I email you - I am putting in a SU order today and wanted to know if you wanted to get something. I left my cell phone at home...