Wednesday, October 29

Thinking of you

Good Morning!

Last week Friday I ordered a few more copic markers and I got them yesterday so of course I had to try them out...hehehe!

I really like this stamp from Friendship Blooms, not that I don't like the other stamps in the set because I do, but this one if my favorite in the set.
I stamped the image with stazon. I know I will not use stazon with my copics again. This is the first time I have had the marker pick up a little of the stazon. It's not that noticeable but I can see it.
The cs is SU's Chocolate Chip, Shimmer White and their dp as well. The rest is scraps of textured paper.
The sentiment is from You are My Sunshine. The background is the distressed stripes embossing folder and the 3 scalloped mats are nestibility dies.

Have a great day!

Sharri

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

fun! this is my favorite stamp in the set too *smile* love your card, it's so pretty. congrats on getting copics in your stamping arsenal!