Tuesday, October 7

Poinsettia Christmas

Good Morning again!

I wanted to share the card I will be using for Jessica's challenge.
I will try to make this a quick post since it is my second one today.

I used the poinsettia from A Year of Flowers, stamped the flowers on watercolor paper with versamark and embossing with gold. I colored them with Twinkling H2O's. The background is the holly embossing folder using the glossy paper. I brayered over that with a green chalk ink, rubbed Metallic gold rub-on over the entire back ground and added red rhinestone so the berries stood out and were not the same green.
There is a little border along the left side and bottom under the poinsettia's which is gold paper and red ribbon. I thought the right side and top left needed a little something else so I added gold bows. Adding the bows made the top right corner looking a bit bare, or at least it did to me...lol! I decided on the SU corner punch using the gold paper and the watercolor paper with the Twinkling H2O's.

Thanks for visiting!

Sharri

No comments: