Sunday, July 13

Pretty in Pink


Hello!
Have you heard of Power Poppy stamps? This is a fairly new company created by Marcella Hawley and has instantly become another favorite for me! 


These gorgeous flowers are from the Azalea stamp set. I colored the azalea's with copics and used Spellbinders large ovals to cut it out. The papers are some scraps from older packs of Basic Grey pattern papers. I wanted to keep the azalea's the main focus so I did not add any embellishments other than the paper doily tucked behind the image.
I need to practice photographing and editing my cards as it seems like I forgot how to do that. In real life the flowers do not look like they are glowing. lol! 

I am entering my card in this weeks Peeps of the Week challenge at Power Poppy.



Supplies:
Paper: SU, Xpress It Blending Card, Basic Grey scraps
Stamps: Power Poppy
Other: Copics (R02, R05, RV10, RV02, RV04, E33, E37, E25, Y32, YG01, G40, G43, G45), Spellbinders Ovals, Paper Doily


7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty in pink. I love the color you chose for the flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Power Poppy.

Stacy Morgan said...

Your Azalea's look wonderful and the doily is a great touch. Thank you for joining us at Power Poppy.

ChristineCreations said...

So glad to hear you’re loving Power Poppy! Gorgeous colouring on these azaleas! Lovely design with the doily too!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, look at your gorgeous coloring! I just had to click for a closer look. You make it appear so easy, but I know it takes some skill to get that shading just right. Exquisite! I'm so glad you're enjoying Marcella's stamps. Just wait till you see what's coming next! Thank you for joining our Peep of the Week Challenge, Sharri!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your Azaleas are just brilliant!! And I love the sweet little peeking doily!! Beautiful! So glad you joined in on our Power Poppy Challenge this week!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my -- what beautiful depth you've created with these Azaleas! I love your coloring and your layout is divine as well! Thanks for joining us Power Poppy gals this week!

lisa808 said...

Definitely Pretty in Pink!