Monday, July 28

Chillin'


Today I am sharing a card I made for the July color challenge for Reverse Confetti. Here are the colors...

July14Color
Aren't these fabulous together?!!
I had my card made over a week ago but could not take a picture that I was happy with. Since all entries have to be in tomorrow I picked the best one from all that I took and decided that it will have to do ;^)


I used a fun set called Let's Chill  along with the coordinating Let's Chill Confetti Cuts. The tag and banner are from Tag Me Confetti Cuts. I used a couple of embossing folders. For the tag I inked the raised side of the folder, laid the tag on the ink and ran it through my cuttlebug for a fun look. I finished off the card with corduroy buttons, twine and ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: