Thursday, May 30

2 Teach is 2...

Hello!
Tomorrow is Abbi's last day of school and actually her last year of school at MLCS. We are very blessed that we have been able to send her to such a wonderful Christian School for the past 6 years. It is going to be hard to leave such a close knit, caring group of teachers and staff. It will be especially hard because Abbi has  had the same teacher for the past 3 years and the same kids in her class for the past 6 years.
I have mixed emotions about her beginning middle school. I am so happy and thankful that she is looking forward to this next step in her life but sad that she is old enough to be in middle school! Where did the time go?!!  I am also hesitant that she is heading in to public schools next year but know that she goes with strong Christian foundation and values. 

I wanted to make a special card for Abbi to give to Ms Castro and thought that this image from Anne's Digital Art was perfect! 
I colored the image with Prisma, Koh-i-noor and Dewent pencils and OMS.
It is matted using SB Squares and Postage Stamp dies.
The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Back to School stamp set.
The pattern papers are Basic Greys Oxford and Life of the Party.
Keeping with the school theme, I tucked a couple of bingo cards behind the image.

Thank you for checking in with me today!

No comments: