Wednesday, March 27

Baby Shower Owls

Hello!
I have busy the last couple of weeks getting ready for my daughters baby shower. The shower was this past weekend and I have a little breather before we tackle getting the room put together ;)
I made the invites and shower gifts to pass out to the guests. 

I found an adorable owl treat box in the Silhouette store that I used parts of the treat box on both the invites and gifts. 

This is the invite. The colors for the baby's room is Red, Lime Green and Turquoise. I found pattern papers in those colors to use for the belly feathers and beak. I used PTI's Tiny Tags for the little 'You're Invited' tag.  I finished off the owl with googly eyes. I attached the owl to a 3x4 card base.


For the gift, I made the same owl only instead of putting it on a card front, I attached it to a little box that I made. We filled the box like you would an Easter basket. We also included an advice card for the guest to fill out for the Mom to be and a pencil for them to keep.
I was really happy with how both the invite and gift box turned out and that all the guest liked them too!

Thanks for checking in with me!

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Sharri, this is darling and I love the idea of the advise card. Bless the new one coming.