Monday, January 14

My Favorite Things

Happy Monday!

I was having problems loading pictures for my blog posts. I finally had the time tonight to download Google Chrome and am able to load pictures again from my computer to blogger...Yay!!
I do wish I had downloaded it a long time ago...Holy Cow! Is it fast!

This week the challenge for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz is "My Favorite Things".

I have a lot of favorite things to use when making a project. Some of them are dies, pattern papers, layers and copics.  The flower and sentiment are from The Craft's Meow Hope Blooms set. The copics I used to color the flower are BG 10, 53, 57/YG00, 01, 03, 23/ Y0000/C00.
The pattern papers are My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell. The dies are Spellbinders Labels 1 & Decorative Labels 1, MFT Mini Tab Quartet, and PTI French Doily.

So what are your favorite things? I would love for you to create a project using your favorite things and share it us over at the challenge thread!

Hope to see you there!

Sharri 

No comments: