Sunday, December 2

Winter Friends

Happy Sunday my friends!
Today I have a bit fun news to share with you - I have been selected as this weeks Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers! I still can not believe that my little gallery was selected for this honor and let me tell you I feel more than honored that it was! I was checking out the submissions and I was so inspired by their cards!
 
My card today is for this weeks Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz but was made with all of you, my readers and followers in mind. The twist this week is Winter Friends.
 I am so blessed that you take the time to visit and see what I have been up to. I have made so many wonderful friendships in this crafting community and I am so blessed and my heart is full!
 
The image is a MFT Pure Innocence called Merry Kissmas. I paper pieced a lot of the image and colored the rest with copics. I added snow glitter for the snow and used liquid applique and glitter for the trim on the hats.
 
Have a wonderful rest of your day and THANK YOU for stopping by!
 
 
 
Card Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Merry Kissmas
Ink: Memento
Paper: SU, Xpress-It Blending, Basic Grey - Jovial
Other: Glitter, Stickles, Snow Glitter, Liquid Applique, SB Ribbon Labels, Copics - B0000/E0000, 000, 31, 33/R00, 22, 24, 27/C00, 0, N1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a very sweet card and a very well deserved honour from SCS - your cards are gorgeous :)

Ivana Camdzic said...

O Sharri! This card is ADORABLE!!! Congrats on the feature! So well deserved!

Ann said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Love the image, the beautiful papers and piecing, and your attention to detail. Just beautiful!