Thursday, December 27

Sending Sunshine Your Way!

Hello!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spend time with their loved ones!
This year I am glad the holidays are in the past. I felt like I was running none stop for week leading up to Christmas and I am ready to spend some quiet time at home to relax :)

This weeks twist for the Twisted Thursday's challenge at The Outlawz is 'Relaxing After Christmas'.

I couldn't resist using this adorable image from The Craft's Meow Summertime Fun with Fibi and Lilly. I sure wish this was me sitting on the beach with a drink in my hand ;^)
I colored the image with copics - R11, 20, 21, 22, 24, 27/Y0000, 000, 00, 11, 13, 15, 17/E30, 40, 50, 51, 93, 97/N0, 1, 2, 3, 4/C2.
The papers are My Minds Eye Miss Carolina - Howdy Doody.

Thank you for stopping by!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM - Summertime Fun with Fibi & Lilly
Ink: Memento
Paper: MME, Bazzill, Gina K Designs, Xpress-It Blending
Other: Stickles, Spellbinders Rectangles

2 comments:

Sandra van Blaricum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra van Blaricum said...

Cute card Sharri!
Love the image and your coloring!
The DP is just great.
Hugs,Sandra