Wednesday, November 21

Joy!

Hello!
The week is half over and I am so happy! I have a 4 day weekend and am hoping to spend some time in my little crafting corner. I have to get make up a few more Christmas cards for my Mom to give her co-workers.
Today I have Christmas card I made using The Craft's Meow Winter Fibi & Lilly.
 
The image is colored with copics - BG10, 11, 13, 23/C00, 0, 1/E30, 31, 33/R02, 05, 21, 22, 24, 27/Y11, 13, 19. I added a bit of stickle to the ornament and the buttons & trim on the kitten.
The base of the card is cut out with SB Creatopia Frame 6 and the frame behind the kitten is Labels 11.
The sentiment is from TCM's O' Christmas Tree stamp set.
Enjoy your evening and thank you for checking in with me!




Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM - Winter Fibi & Lilly, O' Christmas Tree
Ink: Memento, Vivid
Paper: X-Press It Blending, Bazzill, Basic Grey - Jovial
Other: Copics, Ribbon, Twine, PTI Tiny Tags Die, Stickles, Felt Flower, Spellbinder - Ovals, Labels 11 & Creatopia Frame 6.

No comments: