Sunday, November 25

Feel The Magic

Hi!
Today I want to share my sample for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz.
As you know our challenges are always "Anything Goes" and each week we add a twist to the challenge. This week the twist is "Snow, Glitter and/or Ice"!
The snowman is a Magnolia image. I colored him with copics and added lots of glitter and stickles. The snow is chunky glitter. To adhere the glitter I used stickles instead of glue which gives it a lot more sparkle.
The circular sentiment is from Gina K Designs Holiday Greetings.


Be sure to stop back tomorrow morning. The Craft's Meow previews start and I can't wait to share these new stamp sets with you!

See you tomorrow!


1 comment:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute and great idea to use Stickles to stick on the glitter!