Tuesday, October 16

Twisted Pumpkins

Hiya!!
I am still around, I've just been really busy behind the scenes and adjusting to our new puppy. She is just adorable and so sassy! I will share some pictures of her later this week.

Today I am sharing my sample for this weeks Twisted Thursday's Challenge at The Outlawz. Yes, I am a tad late sharing it ;^)
Just a reminder that the Twisted Thursday's challenge is always "Anything Goes" and each week we give you a twist to incorporate into your project if choose to do so. This week the twist is "Pumpkins" and to make the twist even more enticing our very own DT gal Anne Fenton has provided two digi images for you to use for the twist! Pretty cool huh?!!
I used one of Anne's images on my card.

The pumpkins were colored with copics YR04, 07, 12, 15/E40, 41, 42, 50, 51/YG91, 93. The leaves were colored with YG17, 23 and the grapes with BV23, 25, 29. I used N0, 1, 2, 3, 4 for the shading.
I kept the design and embellishment fairly simple so I did not take away from the image.

I hope you will check out the challenge and take a peek at the rest to the DT samples. Don't forget if you play along and add the twist to your creation, you can use one of Anne's digi's!

Enjoy the rest of your day!




Card Supplies:
Stamps: Anne's Digital Art
Ink: Memento
Paper: Basic Grey Eerie, Copic Blending, Gina K Designs, SU.
Other: Twine, Pearls, Spellbinders Squares

No comments: