Saturday, October 20

Choose Hope

Hi!
I hope you weekend is off to a great start! I am planning on spending a lot of time at my craft table getting ready for The Craft Meow's October Release. I am loving the new stamps and know you will too!
 
Today I have my sample for this weeks Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz to share with you.
This week we are playing Bingo for our twist. Here is the Bingo Card -
And this is my card. I was able to incorporate three rows - Punches or Die cuts, Lace, Sentiment|Punches or Die cuts, Ribbon, Flowers|Sentiment, Designer Paper, Flowers.

The image is Saturated Canary's Boobie Love. Krista gave this away as a free image on this blog post.  I colored with copics - BG10, 11, 13, 34/r30, 32/E000, 00, 02, 11/E23, 50, 51, 53, 57/E40, 41, 42.
The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow Hope Blooms stamp set.
 
I hope you will stop by the TT challenge and check out what the rest of DT has created with the Bingo theme!
 
Have a great rest of your weekend and be sure to stop back on Monday when The Craft Meow's Previews begin!!

 
 
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Saturated Canary - Boobie Love, TCM - Hope Blooms
Ink: Vivid, Memento
Paper: MME - The Sweetest Thing - Lavender, SU, American Crafts, X-press It Blending
Other: Copics, Stickles, Ribbon, Lace, WOC Flowers, Reflections Rose, MS Leaf Punch, Spellbinders - Ovals, Labels 14 & 27

1 comment:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So gorgeous Sharri!! Fabulous colouring and such pretty colours and flowers - so, so pretty :)