Wednesday, August 22

Home Sweet Home

Hello!
Life has picked up speed on me and I can't seem to catch up! Ever have that happen to you? Along the way we have had a couple of exciting things happen. Abbi tried out for the Stoughton Aqua Racers and she made the team! My sister's dog had puppies and she is giving one to Abbi. The dogs are a Jack Russell/Cocker Spaniel mix. Abbi has already picked out the one she wants. It's a girl and she named it Flo Bug. Interesting name isn't it? LOL!
A couple of weeks ago we had a Mama cat and 4 kittens hanging out on our back deck. My hubby and Abbi put milk out for them a couple of times, then Abbi and I went and bought some kitten food and set out a box with blankets for them to sleep in. After we did that they disappeared and I figured we wouldn't see them again. Well a couple of days ago they came back and ate the food checked out the bed and decided that they would stay. Now Abbi wants to build them a house with insulation and siding so they will be warm in the winter...I told her to talk to Dad ;)
Anywho, I do have a card to share with you today.
The base of the card is made with the largest Spellbinders Labels 25 die. The house and sentiments are from The Crafts Meow's Love Dwells Here stamp set. I love this set!!
I used October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker pattern papers which I thought went perfectly with the sentiments. I couldn't resist adding the couple in the background which is cut from a piece of the pattern paper.
It's rather hard to see in the picture but the yellow background is embossed with PTI's Woodgrain Impression Plate.

Enjoy your evening and thanks for checking in with me!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM - Love Dwells Here
Paper: SU, GKD, OA - Modern Homemaker
Ink: Versafine - Black
Other: PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate, Spellbinders - Petite Ovals, Mega Ovals, Labels 25

No comments: