Wednesday, August 1

Blessings

Hi!
Can you believe it's August already?! I have been spending a lot of time with my family because school will be starting before we know it and I have a feeling that won't be long before Abbi would rather spend time with her friends than with Mom. As much as it saddens me that stage is just around the corner, I know its all part of growing up whether we like it or not.
I hope all of you, my followers and readers, are able to take the time to spend with family and loved ones too!
I do have a card to share today.
The silhouette is from Sweet N Sassy's Together Silhouette stamp set as is the sentiment. The image is stamped on pattern paper from Simple Stories. The sentiment is also stamped on pattern paper. I kept the embellishments to just ribbon and a bow.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!




Card Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet N Sassy - Together Silhouette
Ink: Memento, Versamark
Paper: Simple Stories, Gina K Designs, SU
Other: Ribbon, Spellbinders - Ovals, Labels

No comments: