Tuesday, May 22

Vintage Sew Happy

Hi!

What do you think of the new TCM stamp sets release yesterday? Aren’t they awesome! Which one is your favorite of the 6? I honestly can not choose a favorite…I love them all!
Today I have another card to share using a couple of the new sets. 
I really had fun making this one. When I got the Sew Happy stamp set and saw the dress for I knew I wanted to try and put a little dress on it. I finally had a chance to do just that. I used a scalloped circle for the dress and before I tried to fold it I distressed it quite a bit so it was so it was easy to shape.
Do you recognize the dress for label tucked behind the sentiment label? That is from the Sew Lovely stamp set. The little frame around the sentiment is from the For My Dad set. Everything else is from the Sew Happy set.

Enjoy the rest of your day and remember you have until Wednesday May 23rd, 9:00pm PDT to leave comments on each designer's blog participating in TCM's May release blog hop to be eligible to win the entire May release!
Sharri

Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM - sew Happy, Sew Lovely, For my Dad
Ink: SU
Paper: SU, MME - Lost & Found Madison Avenue
Other: Lace, Ribbon, Button, Spellbinders - Labels 4, Labels 8, Scalloped Circles.

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful card, the dress is such a sweet touch.

rlovew said...

Beautiful- I love your textures and layers.

Indy's Designs said...

Wow! What a lovely card! Love those soft colors and those layers!

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness....gorgeous!