Sunday, May 20

TCM May Release Preview - Day 4

Welcome to the last day of previews for the new The Craft's Meow stamps that will be available for purchase tomorrow, May 21th!


Today we are showcasing two new totally fun stamp sets illustrated by Karen Baker called Retro Foundation and Typically Teen. Typically Teen is this month's free gift with a $50 purchase!

Let’s start out with Retro Foundations. This set has some birthday sentiments that I am so glad to now have in my collection! It also has such fun patterns that can be used for borders or backgrounds!


I love the size of the Happy Birthday sentiment and can see myself paper piecing the letters or coloring them in. My card is fairly a fairly simple masculine card. I love being able to crank out these kinds of cards to have in my stash.

Next up is Typically Teen which is perfect for a teen or tween! When I was making my card to share with all of you today, my daughter Abbi saw the stamps and wanted to make a card along with me. She had as much as I did with this set!

For my card I used a couple of the sentiments and one of the great background patterns. I went with school type theme and the patterns papers from Basic Grey’s Oxford fit perfectly with the theme. 

Please make sure to check out the other designer’s projects and leave them some love J. You can find the links to their blogs and find out how to win one of stamp sets we previewed today by visiting the The Craft's Meow store blog! 

Tomorrow is release day and we are celebrating with a blog hop that you are not going to want to miss! 



Retro Foundations Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM – Retro Foundations
Paper: Gina K Designs, Basic Grey Scraps
Ink: Black Versafine
Other: Button, Twine

Typically Teen Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM – Typically Teen
Paper: Gina K Designs, Basic Grey Oxford
Ink: Black Versafine, SU
Other: MFT – Notebook Edge Die, SU Mini Library Clip, Nail Head Brad

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are both so great, love the fabulous designs and colors.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing your creations are BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the FUN designs!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Miriam Prantner said...

These cards are so fun! Love how modern that first one is and perfect papers for the second!

Geri said...

These are both great cards, Sharri! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Karen B. said...

These are amazing masculine cards! You've showcased these sets wonderfully, thank you so much!

missstamper said...

Gorgeous - both of them! Very striking in black and white!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

~amy~ said...

awesome cards!