Sunday, May 13

Get well and exciting news

Hello!
Before I get to my card I wanted to share some exciting news with you! I have been asked to be one of The Crafts Meow's Guest Designer's for the month of May! Woo Hoo!!

the craft's meow.

I am so excited and can not thank Lisa enough for giving me this amazing crafting opportunity to join her and her talented design team this month! I can not wait to share my samples with you for this month's release...you are going to love all of the new sets!

Today I would like to share a card using the Get Well Soon stamp set.
I just adore these owls illustrated by Jenni Suchin. I thought it would be fun for this owl nurse to be sitting on a band aide with a feel better balloon.
I colored the owl with copics - R83/Y35/E31, 33, 34, 35/BG32, 34/C00. I added stickles to her nails, hearts on the band aides and the balloon. She also has a thick coat of crystal lacquer on her eyes and beak. I apologize for the funky shadow in the eyes. It's not there irl, only in the picture here...weird?!

Thank you for letting me share my exciting news with you and I can not wait to start showing you peeks of the new stamps later this week!
Enjoy your day!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: The Craft's Meow - Get Well Soon
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: SU, GKD, American Crafts, Basic Grey - Luscious
Other: Copics, Ribbon, Stickles, Glitter Pen, Crystal Lacquer, Spellbinder - Circles & Teardrop Circles

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Congratulations...So happy to be guest designing with you...Love your blog...

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!