Wednesday, March 7

Something's Fishy

Hi!

I had started this card to play along with a MFTWSC challenge but had such a hard time finishing it that I missed the deadline for the challenge. It was a fairly easy sketch, but I could not find the right embellishments to add to it. I still think it needs something more but am not sure what. Ever been stumped like that?
The gal is a MFT Ala Mode called Something's Fishy. I colored her hair, pants and skin with copics. E000,00/E25, 31, 33, 34/E40, 41. I couldn't resist paper piecing the fish in pink pattern papers which reminded me a bit of the scales on a fish.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Something's Fishy
Ink: Memento, Versafine, Copics
Paper: Bazzill, Copic Blending, Authentique - Splendid
Other: PTI Banner Die, Button, Twine, Clear Embossing Powder 

Thanks for visiting me today!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Fun card! I like the papers/colors you used!