Friday, January 27

Flower Pendant

Hi!

I has this flower colored for quite some time and thought it was time to make a card with it. The flower is from PTI's Year of Flowers Collection stamp set and is colored with copics and prisma pencils & OMS.
I used some more scrap papers that I had sitting on my table. The pattern papers are Basic Grey's Bittersweet.
The little tag and sentiment is PTI's Tiny Tags and Dies.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: PTI - Year of Flowers Collection, Tiny Tags
Ink: Memento, Copics - R81,83,85/G82/YG61/Y11,15
Paper: SU, Bazzill, Copic blending
Other: Prisma Pencils & OMS, Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Spica Pen, Spellbinders - Lotus Pendant & Labels 1, PTI Tiny Tags Die

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Pretty coloring on these flowers Sharri! I love that die you used!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Sharri! I love the papers and pink medallion! Wonderful coloring of the flowers!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the paper scraps sown together and coloring of your flowers with the pretty bow! Hugz!