Monday, January 16

Dreaming

Hi!
I have a quick post for you today. If you have any questions drop me an email or leave me a comment :)
The flower image is from Anne's Digital Art. They are colored with Prisma Pencils and OMS. I covered the leaves with rock candy stickles and added a bit of stardust stickles to the flower petals. The frame and sentiment are from Gina K Designs Dreams stamp set.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Dreams - GKD, Flowers - Anne's Digital Art
Paper: SU, MME
Ink: SU
Other: Spellbinders - Ovals, Stickles, Prisma Pencils, OMS, Stickles, Spica Glitter Pen

Enjoy your day and thank you for checking in on me today.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sharri, I have a deep love for butterflies and this card you made is just gorgeous! I love the sentiment as well as your pp. Great : )

Kym Weber said...

Sharri, this is gorgeous! Beautiful flowers! Pretty dp and love the purples! Wonderful sentiment! Awesome job!