Saturday, December 3

Holiday Tree Ornament

Hi!
Every Saturday at The Outlawz is a new challenge for the Paper Ala Mode group. This week I thrilled to be a part of the PAM challenge.
The PAM challenge this week is - Create a Holiday Tree Ornament Project!! You could make an actual ornament, or make a card/project with an ornament on it!
I went with a card for my sample.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: SU - Holiday Happiness, PTI - Holiday Tags, LOTV - Grunge Music, GKD - Winter foliage/Papers: SU, Webster's Pages/Ink: SU, Versamark/Other: Spellbinders - Ovals & Circles Nestibilities, Ribbon, Lace, Stickles, MFT - File Tab Die, Cheery Lynn Doily Die

I bought my very first Stampin' Up stamp set, Holiday Happiness, 9 years ago. Every year I buy more Christmas Stamp sets but have always gone back to this set and created at least one Christmas Card with it. I just love the ornaments in this set :) 

I wanted the ornament to match the colors of my papers so I inked the stamp with versamark, then inked over the versamark with SU's Rose Red before heat embossing the image with clear embossing powder. I added stickles to the ornament to make it sparkly.
The green doily behind the ornament is a Cheery Lynn Doily Die. I love these doily dies and this is the first time I have cut one out with pattern paper. It gives it a different look doesn't it?

Be sure to check out all of the other DT samples for the PAM Challenge and we hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week!

Thank you so much for visiting and stop back for another visit real soon!
Hugs,

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Love your card Sharri! Your papers and ornament are gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Sheree

Unknown said...

A very pretty Christmas card! Love your ornament with all the sparkles, beautiful paper and ribbon/lace! Hugz!