Tuesday, November 22

Holiday Hello

Hi!
I think I mentioned in a recent post that I was making Christmas cards for my Mom to give her co-workers. So far I have not any duplicates. They are all different. I plan to take a couple of them and mass produce for the Christmas cards that I will be mailing out. I have six days off of work over the Thanksgiving holiday and my goal is to get all the Christmas cards made and ready to mail. Wish me luck! lol!
This is one of the Xmas cards I have made so far.
This one was very quick and easy to make and could easily be mass produced. I used Gina K Designs Holiday Cheer and Blessed is the Season stamp sets. I have a ton of older Christmas paper which I am forcing myself to use first before I dig into my new packs. It's not easy let me tell you! 

Enjoy your day and thanks for checking in with me today!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs/Ink: SU/Papers: SU/Other: Spellbinders (Squares, Fleur De Lis Rectangle, Circles, Picot Edge Circles), Lace, SU Markers

1 comment:

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Sharri! I love the layering - looks great but not bulky for mailing! Good luck getting your cards done! I have this goal, too!