Friday, September 2

Bright colored birthday

Happy Friday my friends!!
On Monday in the US we will celebrate Labor Day which means I get a 3 day weekend!! Woo Hoo!! Even if I just sit around all weekend on my behind, I would be happy because I have 3 days off of work :-D
I hope you all will have a happy weekend too!
On to my card...
This is Balloon Kaylee by Some Odd Girl. I love the SOG images and was thrilled when they came out with clear stamps.
Kaylee is colored with copics - Y11, Y13, Y15/R01, R02, R05/E000, E00/E23, E25, E31, E33/E70, E71, E74, E77/G12.
The sentiment is part of the Balloon Kaylee stamp set and is cut out using the top of spellbinders labels 5. Does it look like a tab?

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Punches and Dies (I used Spellbinders Long rectangles, labels 5 and a Cheery Lynn Die)



Card Supplies:
Stamps: SOG - Balloon Kaylee
Ink: Memento, SU, Copics
Paper: SU, Basic Grey - Cupcake
Other: Spellbinders - Long Rectangles & Labels 5, Cheery Lynn Die - Fanciful Flourish, Stickles, Crystal Lacquer, Paper Doily.

11 comments:

Vee said...

Love the zingy colours on this card.Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
xx Vee

Rene said...

This is FABULOUS! Love the brightness of it!
Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

Sandy said...

The papers you've used are lovely and bright and a fun image to go with them - love how you coloured her especially the hair, I saw you entered MIM too, good luck in the challenge.
Sandy

papertrails leaver said...

What a totally adorable card! Love the girl and her balloon! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

Sara I. said...

Amazing! Love the cheeriness ! Gorgeous vines and beautifully done sentiment! xx

Marilou said...

What a cheery card! I love the papers, the leafy vine, and how you colored your image! Nicely done!!

I saw your card at MIM. Best of luck.

Big Hugs,
Marilou

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - stunning colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Debs M said...

great colours,saw it on mim x

Karen said...

Shari I just followed the link from Michelle's blog (DT on MIM) you're a star now. Hehe.
Your colouring is awesome girl and this card truly pops! Love it!! Hope you feel very proud - it's just fabby.xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful, bright birthday card! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Rae said...

I'm visiting you via MIM and I have to say your card is the cutest! Love the bright and happy colors!