Sunday, August 28

Look what the Cat dragged in

Hi!
Quick post for you today...
I came across this cute and free Motivet digi image last year which I tucked away in a folder on my laptop and completely forgot about it. Recently was cleaning up my folders and found the little guy!
I shaded the kitten with Copics Coo, C1, the ears and nose with R000, R20 and the flower was colored with Y4, Y6, Y8/E27, E29.
The sentiment is from PTI's Round & Round stamp set.
This card came together very easily and quickly which I like very much these days ;)

Enjoy the rest of your day!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: PTI, Motivet
Ink: Memento, Copics
Paper: SU, GKD, Basic Grey - Origans
Other: Brads, Spellbinders - Rectangle Nestibilities

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What an adorable image- cute card, Sharri!

Unknown said...

Your card was not only easy and quick, but also totally adorable! Love the layout of the paper and pretty paper!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, it will be making somebody very happy. Hugs, Lori m

Sandy said...

What a fabulous freebie, the cat is adorable, I saw your card featured as Shirley-Anne's pick from MIM so popped in and am now following you.
Sandy