Tuesday, July 5

Fairy by Anne

Hello!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a very Happy 4th!!
Have you been over to The Outlawz to check out the free digi stamps? There are some really great stamps and new ones are being added all the time. Check it out here.
I used the Fairy Digi that Anne Fenton drew and has out in the freebie group. Isn't she beautiful!!
I colored her with copics - E000, E00/E35,Y23, YR23/BG10, BG11, BG70/R81, R83, R85. I added glitter to her wings. The flower is a Prima and the vine behind it is Tropical Flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs. The flourish tucked behind the ovals is Italian Flourish also by Cheery Lynn Designs.
The papers are from Echo Parks Springtime pack.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


Card Supplies:
Stamp: Anne's Digital Art
Ink: Memento, Copics
Paper: Echo Park, Bazzill, Gina K Designs
Other: Spellbinders - Ovals, Prima Flower, Glitter, Ribbon, Rhinestone, Cheery Lynn Designs - Tropical Flourish, Italian flourish

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, she is beautiful, and you've done an amazing job! Hugs! Leah ann

Brenda said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the layers! I just used this fabulous paper myself!! Love that diecut! And of course that fabulous image from Anne!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sharri, what a gorgeous job you did with an already gorgeous image. I love your flower too.
Hugs,
Teresa