Monday, July 11

All you need is love...

Hiya and Happy Monday!!

Today I am sharing the love...well a love card anyway.
I saw that Moxie Fab was having a challenge where the GRAND PRIZE winning card will be chosen by the editors at Paper Crafts magazine and will be FEATURED in the January/February 2012 issue of Paper Crafts magazine!
This is my submission to the Stamp It! Cards Week Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


I used The Love Chapter stamp set by Layers of Color for the Psalms verse and the sentiment. The background panel is stamped with the En Francais background stamp by SU as is the papers and ink.


There is really not a lot to explain with this card but if you do any any questions, ask me them in a comment or send me an email.




Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by!








Card Supplies:

Stamps: Layers of Color, SU

Ink: SU

Paper: SU

Other: Spellbinders - Long Rectangles and Ribbon Banners

6 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Lovely Sherri!
if you want to add the LOC link, I'll add this card to our galleries with your name.

Thanks for coming by the Layers of Color New Release Tea Party Blog Hop today! Wishing you lots of luck in the drawings!

Unknown said...

Very bright and cheerful!! Hugz, Colleen

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sharri! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Angela B. said...

Love these colors they just POP!! Gorgeous card!

Linda Beeson said...

I love this! I have that stamp and I need to pull it out!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love the bright pink and the stamp. :) Lori m